When I started investigating Bitcoin, I looked for the bitcoin expert opinions from the cryptocurrency world. I found a number of people who claim “expert” status, and it quickly became apparent that no one is an expert on Bitcoin’s future – but what I was looking for was solid information with as little bias as possible. There are some in the world of digital currency that clearly have hidden agendas when voicing their so-called expert opinions, but I did find those who give helpful advice or share knowledge I found to be useful. Here is a list of the bitcoin expert opinions I like to follow, some of whom required considerable research just to understand what they were saying – but I don’t have to know everything about Bitcoin on a granular level to be a part of the Bitcoin community. These guys clearly do – so I guess you might say I am “trusting by proxy” that what they say because they are “invested” themselves, they seem to have a flexible opinion of things, and they have a good track record with others in the community.
Bitcoin Expert Opinions
Bitcoin 2017 Predictions
Bitcoin Expert Opinions for buying, trading and holding Bitcoins:
- Never invest more than you are willing or able to lose – Bitcoin is a risky investment and this should be kept in mind at all times.
- After buying Bitcoins, move them into your own personal wallet – such as Blockchain. If you can’t afford a hardware wallet, try a paper wallet.
- Make sure to buy Bitcoins only from exchanges with proven reputations.
- Consider trading using an auto-trader with “stop-loss”
- Buy Bitcoins through dollar cost averaging – don’t buy all of your Bitcoins at one time, buy a fixed amount every month, week, or even day throughout the year. This way you average the price over the course of a whole year.
Leave A Comment